Friday, June 28, 2013

Taylorsville Dayzz

We have gone to Symphony in the Park for Taylorsville Dayzz every year since we have been married.          We have even converted a few friends to join us.  This year the boys even got to ride a few rides.  This will probably be trouble because they will think that they need to ride every year.  These are horrible pictures.  It was so bright outside, I couldn't see in my viewfinder what I was taking a picture of.

 Grandpa Larry even was conned into riding down the slide.






 Some of the Prax kids.  My children treat them like they are siblings.  Hayden is not one bit nervous to wrestle their children.


 I don't know why Jackson can't just take a normal picture.  He always has to be doing some dorky pose.


 Blake felt the need to take some pictures.  Here are his pictures of the Morrill clan.

 We had a fun night even though my kids were CRAZY.  They couldn't hold still for two seconds.  That is why we like coming to the park to hear the symphony.  My kids can be crazy and no one cares.



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's fun. We'll have to go one year too.