Monday, April 15, 2013

Hayden is 4!

I can't believe my baby is 4.  He wanted to have a "Cat in the Hat" party.  The pictures are out of order because some are from my camera and some are from my SIL's camera.  The party was supposed to be outside but of course we had bad weather that day.  It was pretty windy and everything I would try to set up would blow away.  We had to cram in our apartment for most of the party.  
Hayden's cake.  I don't know if you can tell, but it looks like one in the Dr. Seuss books.


I wanted to add a little more to it so it wasn't so plain.  Hayden would not have it.  He loved it just like this.

Some of the food.

Bean bag toss.


Jackson thinks he is just hilarious.







Blake loves to play with Jonas.

Sack race.






And this is how the day ended.  I have a constant wrestling match going on in my house.  It drives me crazy.  It is a good thing I have cute boys or else they would be out in the street. :)




1 comment:

Teresa Larsen said...

Looks like he had a great birthday!! Your cake looks great like always. You always do cute stuff.