Friday, April 2, 2010

Hayden is 1!

It seems like only yesterday I was incredibly overdue and anxious for this little guy to grace the world with his presence. Now I wish he was still my little baby. He is such a cutie and we love him so much.
Hayden spent his day dancing around the house. Every time I tried to take a picture of him he would stop and give me a look. He was dancing to Beyonce and Lady Gaga when I interrupted him in this one.

It is hard to tell what is going on but we are singing to him. He could care less about the cupcake.
This is him before the cake. He sure is full of crusty looks today.
He totally downed the frosting and wanted another one. He didn't care about the cake.



His brothers were more excited about opening his presents than he was.
Hayden got a few sand toys for his sand box. He kept trying to wear one of the buckets as a hat and he would put a ball in the bucket and then stick his face in it. What a weirdo. We love you Hayden baby! Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hayden :) He's growing up so fast....but I do have to say he is pretty handsome. :)

Megan said...

He is so stinkin' handsome. I just want to take him home with me.

Alison Hixson said...

Happy Birthday Hayden! I can't believe how grown up he is!! Has it really been a year? Was that the last time we saw each other? That is not good!! We need to get together sometime!

Hurst Family said...

Happy Birthday Big GUY!!!