Thursday, February 11, 2010

Party like a rockstar!!!

For Jackson's 5th birthday he wanted to have a rockstar party with is friends. This should not shock any of you that knew my cray guitar playing, band organizing kid who is always singing a song. The pictures are out of order but you get the idea.


Here are a few of the kids getting tatted up.
Jackson's "killer" guitar cake.
Hayden is rockin' it with Aunt Steph.


My fabulous "rockstar" brother is showing all the kids great moves for when you are rocking out.
More tats.

Jackson's cute friends.

4 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

Adorable! I love that theme! So cute! I can't believe our kiddos are 5. Crazy! BTW, that pic of Hayden and Stephanie is too cute for words. He is growing so much!

Jared and Emily said...

What a fun theme!! Looks like so much fun!

The Noble's said...

Cute, that looks like to much fun! What a great looking cake! Did you make it?

Can you believe how big our kids are getting? Nova, you have a five year old!!!!! And I am going to have a seven year old in May! I can't believe how fast time really does fly!

The Nelson Family said...

Oh my heck!!! Did you make the cake? Sooooooooooo cute. Now that we are neighbors we can hang out again! Way to go, that party really rocks!!