Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ladies man

We have some friends that have a little girl that is 6 weeks younger than Hayden. Her name is Kate. She weighs the same that Hayden did when he was a week old. She is teeny next to my big Hayden baby. Hayden always pushes her over or grabs her hair when he is near her. The cutest thing happened yesterday. Hayden was playing (or torturing) with Kate. He put his hand on her head and slowly brought his face to hers. He was so gentle. It was cute. He then gave her a very long kiss until she had enough and started to scream. It was so cute. I wish I had a camera when it happened. I guess I better be careful with him around girls. He also has started walking. He will take a few steps here and there but not if you want him to around other people.

4 comments:

Carrie and Nathan said...

Isn't that always the way it is? My kids never perform on demand! haha That Hayden is one cute boy!

The Nelson Family said...

Oh boy, look out girls. If he wasn't so dang cute!! I can't believe he is walking too!

The Cobells said...

That would have been really cute to see. Your boys are so cute.

The Noble's said...

Cute! You'd better get use to the girls! I have a feeling that they are going to be hanging around your house until he's taken! ;)