Sunday, December 13, 2009

Here comes Santa Clause

We had our ward party on Thursday. We are so glad it is over!! (We are on the activities committee.) Poor Hayden couldn't go because he was sick. The best part of the whole party was the look on Jackson and his friend, Jacob's face when Santa came in the room. Their whole bodies were shaking with pure joy. It was so cute. Here they are standing in line. You can't tell by the picture but they were so excited.
Chris was the photographer for these pictures. When I first looked at this picture, I was going to delete it because all you can really see is how Blake spilled water all over his shirt. Then I noticed he had his arm wrapped around Emma's. It is so cute.
Blake and Santa. The first picture that I have of him not crying while on his lap.
Jackson and Santa. Thanks Dad for being a fabulous Santa. Jackson told me later in the week that this was the "real" Santa and the others you see around are just helpers. You never know, he could be right!!! :)

4 comments:

The Noble's said...

How fun! Your kids look like they are so excited! Brandon and I are on the activities commity in our ward too. The pres of the commity wont have a santa come and we are eating chili. Yeah, our ward sucks! Well, at least the activities do.

Carrie and Nathan said...

So cute. I love catching little moments (blake pic) on camera! They are at a good age for Christmas! It makes being a parent more fun.

The Nelson Family said...

Oh, I just love these pics! Santa looks so good. The kids will be real excited to see him at the family party too! I hope he will do it for us too!

Alison Hixson said...

That is awesome! I don't know if I would have recognized your dad, had you not said it was him!