Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's about time...

Our little guy has finally come! Hayden Moroni was born April 2. He was 2o inches and a whopping 9 Ibs. Hayden had to show us that he is in charge. After being 16 days late, I went to the hospital to be induced. Hayden still was going to show us that he had the power. The doctor lives 10 minutes away and he barely made it. Our little guy came before we could finish the epidural. I could tell that he was going to be big. He swallowed some merconium and so he had to be taken away as soon as he was out. I didn't get to see him for almost and hour after he was born. My nurse was making bets with me about how big he would be. She didn't think he would weigh more then 8 Ibs. I figured that he was in the upper range of 8 Ibs. Our mouths both dropped when Chris finally came and told us his weight. We are very glad that Hayden is healthy. I will put more pictures up later.



The boys love their little brother so much. They are so ready to help with anything and give lots of hugs and kisses.





9 comments:

DowdleFam said...

Congrats! He is beautiful. The boys look like such proud big brothers.

Hurst Family said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy to hear that the little guy mad his appearance and that every thing went well. What a cutie. Give me a call if you need any help with any thing! I can't wait to see him!

The Cobells said...

Congrats. He is pretty cute! Your boys look like the like him. I'm glad both of you are ok. I can't believe he was that late. You go girl.

Carrie and Nathan said...

Yay! He's so beautiful! We are so glad little Hayden is here, too! Your family is so sweet. Congratulations! Hope you are doing well!

Papa Paradigm said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm so glad that he finally came. I hope you are doing well. What a cute baby he is, can't wait to see him in person.

Katie said...

I'm glad he finally came. I guess once you told him he had no choice, but to come he didn't hesitate.

Jared and Emily said...

Oh so cute! And huge! Wow! Congrats!

The Nelson Family said...

Nova--- he is sooooooo adorable. Wow, what a sweet heart! Congrats!

Welcome! said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe he's here. He is sooooo cute. I'm glad it's over for you. I hope to see him up close and personal soon.
Love ya, Wendy