Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Santa

Santa visited us a little early at our ward party. We had tickets to a basketball game but Jackson decided that he would rather stay at the party to see Santa. Blake went to the basketball game with Chris. A few days later Jackson said,"We are in trouble Mom. We don't have a chimney so Santa can't come to our house. We need to buy one." I tried to explain that Santa is magic or that we would leave the door unlocked. None of these ideas were good enough. He decided that we would have to make one and put in on our wall. I guess that is going to be our project for the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

That's cute. I miss the magical time of year with little ones. Hope you are all well. Love ya, Joy

Carrie and Nathan said...

He's funny! Luckily, we haven't hit that road block. I hope our kids never notice that! Well, I think Martha has access to over-size cardboard...just a thought. That'll definetly (sp?) keep you busy!