Sunday, October 19, 2008

pony ride


As soon as Jackson saw the ponies he wanted to know if he had enough money in his wallet to ride. The boys were so cute and excited when they were watching the horses that I couln't say no. After a long wait, the boys got on and when is was time to get off, Blake didn't want to. He kept trying to get back on. The girl that was helping him was really nice and took him back to his horse and let him hug it and tell it goodbye. They still are telling people about the ride.

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Oh, they are soooooo cute!! Where were the ponies? Chris, I need an update on the "stretchy pants"

Jessica said...

Hey, I am locking my blog and want you to have access. Please put your email address in so I can allow you. I will not publish your email.