Saturday, August 23, 2008

slackers!!!

I know that I have been a slacker at updating my blog. We have had a crazy little while. Last Thursday I had to take Chris to the ER because he had kidney stones. Wednesday I had to take Blake to the Dentist because he chipped his two front teeth and wouldn't eat anything. Thursday night I had to take Blake to the ER because his elbow was out of socket. It took three doctors several attempts to try to pop it back in. I guess Blake's elbow is as stubborn as he is. We are all fine now. Hopefully the ER doesn't get to know us to much better in the next little while.

6 comments:

Papa Paradigm said...

Excuses, excuses!
I feel bad for all your visits to the Doc. you guys totally need a break.

Amanda said...

Yikes, that sounds stressful! You know you have a willing neighbor to watch your kiddos if you ever need a nap!

Trisha said...

Geez Nova,
It's about time you added something new to your blog. How are you guys. I want to see some pictures of you on your blog, where are they? Have fun. We miss you guys!

-Trisha

Carrie and Nathan said...

Crazy! Glad to hear y'all are on the up & up. Child Protective Family Services, what? j/k

Rachel said...

It seems things like that always come in bunches! I'm glad everyone is doing ok now. Hopefully you'll have a long break from having to visit the ER.

Alison Hixson said...

Hi Nov! How cute is your family?! I found your blog on Chris's facebook profile. Hope you don't mind that I am stalking you!

I'm sorry things are going crappy for you guys! I can totally sympathize! We need to get together! You guys went all anti-hixson on us!

Miss ya! Check out our blog, www.hixsonhouse.blogspot.com